ACF will discuss opportunities with seasoned lead equity analysts (10 years or more experience) based globally. We are sector agnostic but you must be a sector specialist with a strong profile of research awards, and have covered sectors at least on a regional sector basis such as pan-European, US, LatAm or Asian.
You should have a core large-cap stock pedigree (and have worked with/covered small/mid cap during your equity research career).
We prioritise fluency in more than one modern European language i.e. native tongue plus at least one extra language.
You may wish to work part-time or from your personal office, we can offer a supportive, flexible and mature working environment.
Recruitment companies need not respond at this time.
Please send a one page CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: ACF Opportunities
Part Time Position–Sales and Strategy
We are a small but growing company in the financial services sector with a global outlook. We are seeking a sales and strategy individual to join our growing B to B sales team. The role can be full or part-time dependent on experience and circumstances.
- Sales pipeline development
- Pitch development
- Pitch meetings
- Strategic briefings
- Representing the firm at outside meetings
- Campaign management and reporting
- Strategic and sales content creation
- 5 – 7 years of experience in prospecting and pipeline development and B to B sales
- Previous financial services B to B sales experience using a highly professionalised approach essential;
- Sector expertise/ desire to learn about new sectors
- Experience of working as part of a sales team using SMEs (subject matter experts);
- Ability to deliver strategic advice to clients on a sector specific basis;
- Excellent communication skills, including tact diplomacy and discretion;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to listen and observe;
- Excellent IT skills including advanced skills with Microsoft Office and used to working with CRM systems on a daily basis;
- Ability to pick up new vocabulary and sector knowledge essential;
- Outgoing, articulate and engaging personality, highly desirable.
Please send a one page CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales and Strategy
Part time position – Executive PA
We are seeking a part time Executive level PA to help support a busy Managing Director and Senior team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and set diary and appointments, ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers and information in advance;
- Prepare meeting agendas and materials to be circulated in advance as required;
- Follow up on action items from meetings;
- Ensure the Manging Director has all the information and resources organised for the day and week ahead and that all necessary arrangements are in place;
- Provide general support to business projects as required;
- Ensure customer-centric focus and high levels of service (internal & external).
- Previous experience operating as a PA to senior directors in a similar environment essential;
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of organising meetings and coordinating with multiple attendees both internally and externally;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with highly professional approach, you will often be client facing;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Proactive and able to work autonomously, prioritising own workload;
- Advanced skills using Microsoft word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Ability to pick up new vocabulary and learn about a new sector quickly is more important than current sector knowledge;
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion.
Location: Ideally North London but remote working is professionally supported.
Please send a one page CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Executive PA